Learn How You Can Write for One-Earth.com and Earn Money
Here's What We're Looking For
We’re looking for sustainability mavens who can write about hyper-local issues such as new bike lanes, secret vegan restaurants, and exciting sustainability events... anything interesting and fresh. You know your city better than anyone. It's time you start getting paid for writing about it.
For Summer 2010, we're interested in the following topics:
new rooftop gardens, tips on upcoming outdoor sustainability-related events, reviews of new outdoor vegan/vegetarian restaurants, and anything new and fresh that is specific to Brooklyn or Manhattan.
Article Requirements and Stipulations
- Article must be unique; i.e., the article cannot be the same article you wrote for another publisher... we want exclusive content. Articles for school assignments are okay! Must submit at least three pictures with each article. Submit your articles and pictures to Editor@One-Earth.com
- You will be paid $25 per article and paid $1 every time someone comments on your article. The same person cannot comment twice. You can earn a maximum of $50 from comments (50 comments).
- There is a 30 day limit for payment eligibility. From the time your article goes live up to 30 days later, you are eligible to receive $1 per comment. After 30 days you are no longer eligible to receive credit. You will be notified one hour prior to your article being published. If you obtain 50 comments before your 30 day limit is up, you will still be paid after 30 days.
- Payment is made in full after 30 days.
- Most importantly, the article must be about sustainability and specific to one of the 9 cities that One-Earth.com covers. It is entirely up the One-Earth.com team to determine if your article meets these requirements.
*Approval is not guaranteed. Please allow 3 to 4 days for the editorial team to process your article. Even if your article is approved, it is not guaranteed to appear on One-Earth.com within 3 to 4 days.
One-Earth.com started in 2006 with the goal of "Indexing the world's environmental solutions". With over 1,000 environmental solutions in over 9 major cities in the US, we're well on our way. We owe much of our success to the contributors who cover important topics in these cities. Learn more about One-Earth.com or check out our incredible team of contributors. Wanna join the team? Send an email to Editor@One-Earth.com with your resume and story idea(s).